Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cliché though it may be, the more things change the more they seem to stay the same. It has been many months since last I blogged here yet today doesn't feel any different than it ever has (the present moment is always merciful in that sense, at least.)

Things I've been thinking about lately:

  • It is important to maintain and nurture our connections - our relationships with others - because that is all we are, really - as a social species we can only learn and grow and prosper by interaction. 


  • Acting with purpose is much easier when one defers to the circumstances of a given moment because any event is only an aggregate of one's awareness and the particular configuration of one's environment - the former is malleable, the latter is not - "time may change me, but I can't trace time."


  • The more time passes, either the happier I seem to be or the less things seem to matter, I'm not sure which. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

x